Registration Process .
Our Mission Statement: Immaculate Heart of Mary School is a Community of Faith in which school and parents join together in the formation and education of each child to achieve a balance of faith, character, and academic excellence.
Process for Acceptance for Transitional Kindergarten to 8th Grade:
(click on this link for an easy-to-read handout of the process):
- Complete an application
- An assessment time is scheduled, administered, and reviewed.
- Upon acceptance, copies of the following documents are needed:
- Official Birth and Baptismal Certificates
- Current Immunization Records
- Verification of Physical Examination
- Verification of T-Dap "Whooping Cough" Tests (7th Grade ONLY)
- Copy of last report card (incoming First to Eighth Graders)
- Complete and submit Registration and PTA Forms, and the accompanying registration of $350.00 per child, $125.00 PTA fee per family, and $275 Technology fee per family.
Day Care is available after school from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. on regular school days and from 12:30 – 6:00 on minimum school days. Families need to register for Day Care on the first day of school; however occasional use is possible.
Uniform: Please click here for more information from Dennis Uniform.
Please click here to see dress code for each grade.
Classes for the 2018-2019 school year will begin on Monday, Aug. 20. This first week will be 12:30 dismissals. Starting the following week, school hours are from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Mondays to Thursdays and 8:00 am to 12:30 pm on Fridays.
We are a school family and because we are, parental support, and cooperation are essential to the life of IHM. We all expect to work together to ensure the viability of our school for another 90 years by making contributions of time, talent, and treasure in any way that we can.
The charism of the Religious Sisters of Charity, “The love of Christ urges us,” who served IHM students for 40 years, lingers in our school family and sets the standard of growth not just for our children but for us as well.
We are always happy to hear you Get in touch
Immaculate Heart of Mary School
1055 N. Alexandria Ave.,
Los Angeles, CA 90029
All donations to IHMLA are tax deductible!
© 2019 Immaculate Heart of Mary School. All Rights Reserved. Design by Modern Era Media